To obtain this minigame you must finish all the levels first (All of the monkeys do not need to be captured). It will then be in the hobby shop to buy for 575 Gotcha Coins.
The latest model of Mesal Gear has been hijacked by an army of specially trained guerrilla apes, who are threatening to launch Mesal Gear's Lazy Cannon if their demand for 10 billion bananas are not met in 72 hours. Solid Snake was sent in to ascertain the situation, but all contact with him was lost during the mission. Colonel Campbell, in desperate need of help, asks the Professor get Spike, Jimmy, Kei and Yumi to stop Mesal Gear. However, they are at a summer camp, so the Professor quickly comes up with another solution; an ape, programmed with the battle data of Solid Snake, is sent to infiltrate the enemy base, establish contact with Snake, and prevent the launch of Mesal Gear. His codename is Pipo Snake, a monkey with the abilities, appearance and combat of Solid Snake. After entering the base, he receives a call from Snake himself. Once the main gameplay kicks in, the player spawns in a facility armed with a Banana shaped silenced pistol with various monkey's from the original game (Yellow, White, Red, Black) roaming around with various weapons. The game plays extremely similar to the original Metal Gear games. Being third person and the constant requirement of stealth.
- This mini-game is a heavily abridged version of Metal Gear Solid.
- Shooting or damaging enough enemies will cause them to drop Dog tags.
- The Game over screen is a reference to the original Metal Gear Solid game.
- When detected, the classic "Alert" Or "!" Sound effect will play.
- David Hayter and Paul Eiding, the voice of Snake and Colonel Campbell in the MGS games, were unavailable to reprise their roles in this mini-game. In this mini-game, Snake and Campbell were instead voiced by Peter Lurie, (the English voice actor of Vulcan Raven), and Michael McColl, respectively.