PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale is a crossover platform fighting game exclusively for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. It was developed at SuperBot Entertainment along with SCE Santa Monica Studios and was published by Sony Computer Entertainment.
Ape Escape in Playstation All-StarsEdit
- Spike is a playable character.
- The Pipo Monkeys appear in some of Spike's intros and outros, and alongside Pipotron G they appear as a summon in battle.
- The Stun Club, Monkey Radar, Slingback Shooter, Super Hoop, Sky Flyer and Magic Punch appears in Spike's attacks.
- The Time Net appears as Spike's Level 1 Super. His Thunder Crack from Ape Escape: Pumped & Primed and Ape Escape: Million Monkeys appears as his Level 2 Super. And his Satellite Laser appears as his Level 3 Super.
- Time Station appears as a stage, and mashes up with Resistance. References to Twisted Metal, God of War, Jak and Daxter and Patapon also appear.
- The Killzone stage Invasion mashes up with Ape Escape.
- Goliath also appears on the Invasion Stage, along with Pipo Monkeys running around the stage, and one in a cage when the mashup begins.
- The Killer Bees from Million Monkeys appear as an item.
- Charu appears in Spike's story mode.
- A Pipo Monkey appears as Spike's unlockable minion. The Professor and Specter are DLC minions.
- This is Spike's only appearance on the PlayStation 3.
- In the beginning of the Spike's story mode, Casi detects a series of events that led her to think that this is an alien invasion, and believes that Specter is behind this, so Spike sets out to investigate. When Spike returns, he learns that Specter is not only back, but is working with aliens. This is actually a prequel to Ape Escape: Million Monkeys.
- Almost all of the voice actors from U.K. dub of Ape Escape: On The Loose return to their respective characters. This makes it the first time in the English dub where most of the previous cast return.
- The exception is Professor, who is voiced by Dan Green, who also voice the Professor in the U.S. dub of Ape Escape 2.