Viva Apespania is the forth level in Ape Escape 2
Viva Apespania is a big open level that lets you explore around a town in Spain. This level allows you to go across roofs with the Dash Hoop to monkeys. This level also has a stadium where you fight the RoboCow enemy.
- Bull fighter monkeys can be tricky to catch and is recommended that you hit them with the Stun Club first
- When fighting the RoboCow use the Dash Hoop to outrun it and hit its weak spot on its backside
Time Trial Edit
The time trial for this level requires you to catch 5 monkeys
- Less than 1 minute and 5 seconds for the bronze trophy
- Less than 50 seconds for the silver trophy
- Less than 35 seconds for the gold trophy
The most efficient way to get the gold trophy is to first make sure you have the following Gadgets equipped: Dash Hoop, Stun Club (Or Magic Punch) and Time Net. First use the Dash Hoop to go up the slope to catch the monkey name Slope. After that jump down and break the third wooden box with the stun club to reveal the Monkey Pogo. After you've caught Pogo use the Dash Hoop to quickly catch the monkey Billy and then go through the wooden doors. Once inside the town go straight ahead with the Dash Hoop to catch the monkey Wiz. Once you've caught Wiz you can finally Dash Ahead to catch the monkey Ole.
This level requires you to catch 9 monkeys the first time you play it